Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Devil's Workshop By, Alex Grecian

I loved The Devil’s Workshop, placed in 1890 London; this tale follows Detective Walter Day and Detective Nevil Hammersmith as they hunt down a group of escaped murders.  Full of secret societies, Saucy Jack, deviant law men, pregnant wives with babies on the way, hidden tunnels, botched plans, and copious twists turns, and one must not forget about the delightfully evil villains, Grecian brings London’s streets alive.  I have always liked the tales of Jack the Ripper, but haven’t found fiction that doesn't present him in predictable manner, that is until I read The Devil’s Workshop.  A five star book, I plan on purchasing this novel for quite a few of my family members, who I hope will enjoy this tale as much as I did.  I can’t wait to read the other books in this series.


Originally published at: http://www.firsttoread.com/books/the-devils-workshop-alex-grecian/9780399166433

No comments:

Post a Comment